【Mads Langer】Death Has Fallen In Love

Mads Langer
Album:Behold
Title:Death Has Fallen In Love





Yes I do fear the day that I die.
是的,我畏懼著自己死亡那一日的到來。
Will you bring me water the day my will runs dry?
當我的生命乾涸時,你可願舀一瓢水灌溉?
Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it.
生命是如此美麗,就連死亡也情不自禁。

Silence fall heavily on my shoulders.
寂靜沉重地落在我肩上。
Grace and the Goddess in the eyes of the beholder.
旁觀者眼中倒映著女神與她的恩賜。
You are so beautiful and I have fallen in love with you.
你是如此美麗,令我情不自禁。

Yes I do fear the day you die.
是的,我畏懼著你死亡那一日的到來。
And I'll bring you water the day your will runs dry.
當你生命枯竭時,我會舀一瓢水灌溉。
Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it.
生命是如此美麗,就連死亡都情不自禁。

Words and music by Mads Langer
翻譯。少言

(轉載前請先告知,感謝!)

-'Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it.' 出自Yann Martel的'The Life of Pi'《少年Pi的奇幻漂流》。原文為:

"The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can." (p. 6)

-這首是某一天早上,Mads看著女朋友在廁所裡刷牙所寫下的歌。歌詞中提到的「你」應該是「妳」,指的是他女朋友,但出於私心我翻議成中性的「你」。

-小王子真的愛女朋友閃到爆,跟現在一整個很幸福的SS少爺有得拼。(找墨鏡)



2011.6.11

0 feedback:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP