Walk the Line 【為你鍾情】



導  演:詹姆斯曼戈德(James Mangold)
演  員:瑞絲薇斯朋(Reese Witherspoon) June Carter
     瓦昆菲尼斯(Joaquin Phoenix)John R. Cash

光鮮背後的陰影童話


  因為是傳記型電影,很難寫心得,只能抄點字。



If you was hit by a truck and you were lying out in that gutter dying...and you had time to sing, one song, huh, one song...people would remember before you're irt...
如果有一天你被車撞了,躺在地上奄奄一息,你只剩下一首歌的時間,一首歌,一首人們會因此而記住你的歌,
one song that would let God know what you felt about your time here on earth...
一首會讓上帝了解你這一生是怎麼活過的,
one song that would sum you up...
ㄧ首能總結你這一輩子的歌。
About your peace within and how it's real and how you're gonna shout it?
一首寫實的、有著你的平靜,你會懂得怎麼去放聲歌唱的。
Something real, something you felt?
是真實的、是你感受到的。
Because I'm telling you right now...that's the kind of song people want to hear.
我告訴你,這才是人們渴望聽到的歌。
That's the kind of song that truly saves people.
這才是真正能夠讓他們得到救贖的歌。
It ain't got nothing to do with believing in God, Mr. Cash.
這和信不信上帝一點關係也沒有,Mr. Cash。
It has to do with believing in yourself.
這只關係到你相不相信自己。



  很喜歡一開始JR張開眼,就看見妻子躺在身邊的畫面(雖然兩人的婚姻沒什麼好下場),但是不禁讓我想到WL的那首【Flying without Wings】。

--Well, for me it's waking up beside you
而,對於我來說,就是能夠在你身邊醒來,
--To watch the sunrise on your face
望見日光在你臉上灑落,
--To know that I can say I love you
清楚明白著我能告訴你 我愛你,
--In any given time or place
在每個時間和地點。

  如果能夠一睜開眼就看見深愛的人的臉(或許正在沉睡,或許正溫柔地注視著你微笑),會是多麼幸福的一件事。



  也特別喜歡一段對話(雖然其實還蠻普通的)。

--You're an angel.
妳是個天使。
--No, I'm not.
我才不是。
--You been here with me.
妳在這裡陪著我。
--I had a friend who needed help. You're my friend.
因為我有個需要幫助的朋友呀。你是我的朋友。


  當你需要的時候,我會希望我能陪在你身邊。

  其實劇中有不少前後呼應的小細節,例如在聯外第三道路上JR走走跑跑的動作、還有平衡釣魚竿的遊戲。睡在太太身邊醒來,和在June身邊醒來。


(看到感情好的兄弟會讓我的兄地控很想爆發= =)

P.S Reese Witherspoon很漂亮!
P.S.S 演小JR的小演員是演出SPN幼年Dean的小男孩。
P.S.S.S 雖然我還是覺得演出小Jack的演員比較可愛。=ˇ=



2009.1.21 不知道為什麼,看完了還是覺得很悶。

0 feedback:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP